Kentriki Odos: 3 new services at the disposal of all drivers!
Kentriki Odos’ main concern is to provide road safety and quality care services to all users. The Company, demonstrating in practice its commitment, launches three new services:
1. The Kentriki Pass transponder for quick and easy passes through all Toll Stations from Raches, Prefecture of Fthiotida to Athens. (i.e. all Kentriki Odos & Nea Odos Toll Stations)
2. The Kentriki Odos’ New Customer Services at the Agia Triada Toll Station, Prefecture of Fthiotida, direction towards Lamia.
3. The Customer Service Line on 801 700 7000 for any inquiries and questions.
Users may receive the Kentriki Pass for FREE, either by visiting the Customer Services at Agia Triada, or by courier, without any extra charge, or by calling on 801 700 7000. (Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, 08:00-20:00 and Sunday, 10:00 – 18:00) These 3 new customer services come on top of a whole range of Kentriki Odos’ road safety services, namely:
- Patrol & Intervention units assisting each driver working 24/7, 365 days a year.
- A 4-digit emergency telephone number (1075) that drivers can call in case of emergency.
- Emergency phones located along the motorway and tunnels where drivers can contact directly and at no cost, in case of emergency.
- Free road assistance arranging for the immobilized vehicles to be removed from the motorway and be transferred to a safe place.
Top new services to create a safe and contemporary motorway, under the Kentriki Odos’ guarantee.