Operation of frontal toll station Ag. Triada
Kentriki Odos S.A, announces that in accordance with the provisions of Law 3597/2007 that rule the concession agreement for the project “Central Greece (Ε65)” and after relevant communication with the State through Egnatia Odos S.A., from midnight of Monday the 22nd to Tuesday 23rd of November, the toll station at Ag. Triada will start operating.
Central Greece Motorway (E65) is one of the most important national projects, with particular strategic importance for the development of the country and the specific region. Its main section is being constructed entirely by a new alignment. Linking the motorway of PATHE to Egnatia Odos Central Greece Motorway (E65):
- contributes to regional development and economic cohesion
- completes the transportation system at regional and local level
- improves the traffic speeds, the safety conditions and reduces accidents
- connects central Greece with the Trans-European Networks
- links the ports of Igoumenitsa and Volos
We remind you that the project of Central Greece (Ε65), grants for the construction of the motorway from the interchange with PATHE to the interchange of Egnatia Odos (total length 174 km) and to the exploitation of PATHE’s section from Skarfia to Rahes. This second section with total length of 57.02 km, is being constructed and delivered to Kentriki Odos S.A., by the Greek State.
The toll fees that will apply to the frontal toll station of Ag. Triada are the following: