PR & Marketing Assistant
The successful candidate will be responsible to support the company’s public relations, marketing and CSR activities. Main accountabilities include facilitation of both internal and external corporate communication and implementation of the Company’s Marketing, Communication & CSR strategy. The position is based at Varimpompi Area.
- Participates in the preparation of press releases and newsletters in order to distribute them to Company’s stakeholders, to maintain a good flow of internal communication and ensure effective monitoring of company’s coverage in the media.
- Collaborates with the customer service team and provides guidance on special/sensitive customer service issues, ensuring their effective resolution and establishing customer satisfaction levels achievement.
- Supports in the organization of internal and external corporate events and conferences, to support their effective implementation.
- Contributes to the preparation of presentation materials and reports, supporting all PR & marketing activities of the department.
- Assists in the development and implementation/rollout of public opinion surveys, in order to assess operational efficiency and customer satisfaction towards company services and products.
- Helps in the implementation of the annual Corporate Social Responsibility Program that reinforces company’s positive contribution to the society, the environment and the local communities.
- Participates in the editing and monitors all published corporate information through social media accounts and company’s website, to protect and promote company’s strategy and interests.
- Serves as liaison with PR agencies and external collaborators (event organizers, new agencies etc.) to monitor and improve the effectiveness of their services and alignment with timetable and budget specifications.
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Public Relations, Communications or Marketing
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant field will be considered an asset
- At least 1 year of previous relative experience in a strategic communication or public affairs corporate environment particularly in:
- preparation of press releases, company announcements & company site updates
- CSR principles and reporting metrics
- Excellent command of the English language
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Drive personal growth and improve performance
- Ability to act proactively and be self-motivated
- Strong Communication skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Very good presentation and customer service skills
- Creativity and Innovation
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to 210-6178011 quoting the code (PMA_0219)